Data Processing Centers
Data processing centers (DPC) – complex solutions aiming to create a high efficient, fail active information infrastructure. DPC – computing infrastructure that is aimed to perform a centralized processing, to store and provide data, services, and applications and to ensure efficient virtualization of its recourses.
Effective consolidated storage and data processing, provision of applicable services to users, support of corporate application functioning are the main tasks of DPC.
The usage of DPC technologies allows solving problems with physical security of data, fire protection, overheating, storage of large volumes of data and its backup.
Specialist from NPP BELSOFT Inc. offer turnkey solutions:
- data storage centralization
- high availability
- shared usage of the equipment and data in cluster systems;
- centralization in storage resources management, backup and data recovery;
- reservation and territorial distribution of system components;
- high reliability of all information infrastructure and system software;
- system recourses virtualization.