Video surveillance at energy sectors
Disturbances in energy sectors, caused by hardware fault, carelessness of personnel or as a result of intended impact; emergencies may lead to casualties, serious ecological problems, and essential economic loss. Severity of possible consequences explains high requirements set to the level of security of such sectors, requires the use of innovation technologies and software tools to protect them, warnings about such potentially dangerous situations as penetration of unauthorized persons, uncontrolled entry and departure of vehicles.
The system in integrated with systems of access control, security and fire alarm systems and with other automated information management and collection systems.
High quality of video materials
Broadcasting and recording of the video with resolution of 500 T-lines is provided due to the use of modern shrinking algorithm JPEG2000. According to the conclusion made by Criminal Expertise Center of Ministry of Internal Affairs, video materials received with a help of the mentioned algorithm can be used when performing criminal expertise.
Video analysis algorithms that are realized in the system possess such functions as motion detectors and left things, identification of persons, car plates and smoke and fire detectors.
Network distributed architecture
NPP BELSOFT Inc. video surveillance system is based on multiservice digital data transfer networks; they may have elements of sub networks with different topology and physical transmission (DWDM, SDH, PON, Ethernet, xDSL and etc.) All sub networks are combined by one protocol – TCP/IP.
Assembling and maintenance friendliness
Portability and simplicity of network system video servers facilitates layout of analog communications and allows their installing close to video cameras. Further data transfer is performed digitally.
High-reliability and fail-safety
High reliability of video surveillance systems is achieved due to the use of special equipment and load balancing and monitoring of all its elements in each node. Moreover it is possible to balance load and monitoring state of all elements.
- Synchronous monitoring, archive recording and archive screening.
- High accuracy of video and audio data synchronization (<40 ms).
- Record by motion detector, on schedule or by sensor activation.
- Replication and elimination of recordings on schedule.
- Realization of various algorithms of deinterlacing.
- Intellectual motion detector up to 6480 detection zones.
- Full service remote access
- Open interface with integration with other applications.
- Change of size of frame during screening, automatic adaption to data transfer channels with limited channel capacity.
- Multilevel security system.
- Frame accurate compression of video signal.
- High system output due to the use of hardware compression of video signal.
- Scaling duplication of video stream.
- Decimation of video stream.
- Distributed architecture with unlimited scaling according to the number of channels and depth of archive.